The Colony at Pelican Landing Community Profile: Castella
Category : The Colony at Pelican Landing
One of the benefits of living in Southwest Florida – besides the pristine beaches, gorgeous weather, and wealth of activities to do for virtually all walks of life – is the real estate.
Living in Southwest Florida means having access to communities full of people just like you – people who want luxury, comfort, and opportunity all rolled into one.
The Colony at Pelican Landing is one of the state’s premier gated communities offering you all of the above and more. One of the community’s stand-out neighborhoods is the sparkling mid-rise tower community named Castella. Learn more about Castella and what it offers you today!
Modern, Mediterranean-Inspired Complex Guaranteed to Charm
Built in 2006, Castella is an exquisite example of the high-class living available at The Colony. Standing just six stories tall, Castella contains only 72 space-abundant residences offering from 2,911 to 3,225 square feet – each with its own private terrace for a great view.
The exterior is reminiscent of an exciting and modern take on a classic, Mediterranean look, a theme that continues through the open-air atrium entry and into the rooms themselves. The predominant theme in Castella’s residences is easy-going, Florida-style tropical resort, with warm earth tones and splashes of color dominating the halls and rooms.
Plus, the view is fantastic – giving each resident the chance to take in a priceless sunset each and every evening over the nearby preserve.
Abundant Amenities in Southwest Florida
Of course, no residence in The Colony is complete without having access to the community’s signature amenities.
Those living in Castella in The Colony can enjoy the pleasures of a wealth of amenities, including:
- Centrally-located, lagoon-style pool
- Outdoor tropical resort setting complete with social pavilion and bar
- Sun deck
- Fitness center
- Private fine dining at The Bay Club
- 18-hole championship golf course at The Colony Golf & Country Club
- Water taxi to 34-acre private beach
- Tennis, kayaking, and other activities
Castella at a Glance
- Built in 2006
- Spacious floorplans ranging from 2,911 to 3,225 square feet of living area
- 72 units across six floors and three buildings
- Current listings range in price from $499,000 to $769,000
- Four residential floor plans