Bonita Springs & Estero Real Estate Market Report
Category : Bonita Springs Real Estate
BONITA SPRINGS & ESTERO REAL ESTATE REAL ESTATE MARKET
Single Family Homes
• The Q1 median sales price remained approximately the same as prior year, while the average sales price fell 8% to $524,572.
• Closings increased 16% during the first quarter to 353, up from 305 in Q1 2016.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter stands at 7.1 months vs. 6.7 months for the same period last year, a 6% increase year-over-year.
• Median sales price fell 2% over the first quarter of 2016, while the average sales price declined from $323,676 to $315,601 in Q1 2017.
• The number of condominium closings in the first quarter increased 14% from 341 in Q1 2016 to 390 in 2017.
• Months-of-supply at the end of the first quarter increased to 7.6 months, up from 5.5 months for the same period last year.